- November 16, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
The Bonnici Group is a family business of 45 years standing and has established its position as one of the leading and innovation-driven businesses on the Islands of Malta. The Bonnici Group is a diverse group of companies with exciting long-term career prospects for talented people ranging across retail, sales, automotive engineering & repairs, marine engineering, stock inventory, warehousing, environmental, construction, surveying, architecture, and civil engineering.
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering an employment opportunity for a Truck and Heavy Equipment Mechanic within Bonnici Bros Services Ltd.
The Mechanic will primarily work on heavy and industrial equipment, and you will be responsible for:
- Effectively diagnosing, repairing, and carrying out maintenance works.
- Ensuring repairs are carried out in accordance with manufacturer standard times.
- Notifying and reporting all components, materials and consumables used.
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team
- The ability to work at heights
- Fluency in Maltese and English would be considered an asset.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CV on firstname.lastname@example.org