- November 16, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
The Bonnici Group is a family business of 45 years standing and has established its position as one of the leading and innovation-driven businesses on the Islands of Malta. The Bonnici Group is a diverse group of companies with exciting long-term career prospects for talented people ranging across retail, sales, automotive engineering & repairs, marine engineering, stock inventory, warehousing, environmental, construction, surveying, architecture, and civil engineering.
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering an employment opportunity for a Skilled Worker/ Labourer within Bonnici Bros Services Ltd.
- Assisting in building structures for residential, business, and construction sites.
- Mixing and pumping concrete, grouting, cement, sand and/or plaster
- Operating any necessary tools and/or machinery to complete the task at hand
- Pouring concrete and asphalt onto roads.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience in the construction industry would be considered an asset.
- Candidates who are capable of operating heavy plant machinery will be preferred.
- Candidates with a driving licence and have their own transport will be preferred.
- The successful applicant must be willing to do manual skilled work such as rust cutting, steel fixing and fitter related work.
- Work in concrete, laying of kerbs, pre-cast works could also form part of the role.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CV on firstname.lastname@example.org