- November 16, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
The Bonnici Group is a family business of 45 years standing and has established its position as one of the leading and innovation-driven businesses on the Islands of Malta. The Bonnici Group is a diverse group of companies with exciting long-term career prospects for talented people ranging across retail, sales, automotive engineering & repairs, marine engineering, stock inventory, warehousing, environmental, construction, surveying, architecture, and civil engineering.
The Bonnici Group has a range of attractive positions open to talented and ambitious people wishing to develop and further build their careers within a fast moving, dynamic and successful place to work. As a people-centric family business we believe in awarding positions on personal and professional merit, providing equal opportunities to welcome applicants from all backgrounds to join the Bonnici Group.
We are offering an employment opportunity for a Couriers.
- Delivering or collecting documents, payments, packages or supplies to and from clients, suppliers and governmental entities.
- Purchasing, collecting and handing over small parts, tools and/or consumables as instructed by the Manager/Head of Department.
- Delivering or collecting parcels to and from client premises.
- Maintaining petty cash and performing daily reconciliation with expenses made while replenishing cash with supervisor.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing in Maltese and English, in order to be able to report adequately to superiors and to form good relations.
- To be able to read maps, follow directions and plan routes while abiding to traffic regulations.
- An O- level education would be considered an asset
- A driving licence, category B is required.
Interested applicants are requested to send their C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org