- November 16, 2023
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
The Bonnici Group is a family business of 45 years standing and has established its position as one of the leading and innovation-driven businesses on the Islands of Malta. The Bonnici Group is a diverse group of companies with exciting long-term career prospects for talented people ranging across retail, sales, automotive engineering & repairs, marine engineering, stock inventory, warehousing, environmental, construction, surveying, architecture, and civil engineering.
The Bonnici Group has a range of attractive positions open to talented and ambitious people wishing to develop and further build their careers within a fast moving, dynamic and successful place to work. As a people-centric family business we believe in awarding positions on personal and professional merit, providing equal opportunities to welcome applicants from all backgrounds to join the Bonnici Group.
As we grow and develop, we are now seeking a highly motivated and skilled Driver to join our team based at the Ta’ Zuta Quarry, Had Dingli l/o Siggiewi.
Are you an experienced driver with a knack for versatility? We’re seeking skilled individuals to join our team as drivers in various capacities. If you hold a driving license C and have expertise in manoeuvring through diverse settings, we’d love to hear from you!
- Specialized Drivers
- Hook Loader Driver
- Skip Loader Driver
- Ready Mix Driver
- Valid Maltese or European driving license C for all positions
- Proven experience in the respective driving roles
- Ability to navigate and operate vehicles safely and efficiently.
- Strong communication skills
- Adherence to safety protocols and regulations
- Good spoken Maltese or English or Italian.
- Safely operate designated vehicles, ensuring adherence to traffic laws and safety standards
- Timely and accurate delivery/pick-up of goods or materials (for courier and loader positions)
- Load and unload cargo/materials with precision and care (for loader positions)
- Maintain vehicles in optimal condition, performing routine checks and reporting any issues
- To have a flexible approach to work commitments and be ready to work irregular working hours as and when required.
Interested applicants are requested to send their C.V to email@example.com