- October 6, 2021
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Bonnici Bros. Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of our expansion strategy, we are offering an employment opportunity for a Storekeeper.
Based at the plant located in Ta’ Zuta, Had-Dingli, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining updated records of quantities of goods in stock.
- Receiving and inspect all incoming materials and reconcile with invoices and receipts.
- Keeping records of small tools on hire and other plant and machinery on loan and to make sure that these are returned in good working order and on time.
- Maintaining inventory control through Stock Movement process.
- Taking orders from Technicians and Mechanics and to prepare goods required for onward dispatch.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Minimum “O” level of education.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified.
- A driving licence is required; a licence to drive a fork lifter would also be considered an asset.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Hands-on experience in the construction industry will be considered an asset.
Applicants who worked in garage workshops or have similar industry experience are also encouraged to apply.