- September 11, 2022
- Posted by: Bonnici Group
Bonnici Bros. Services Ltd. is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. We are overhauling and expanding our stores and are seeking to employ a dedicated Storekeeper to join and assist us in developing and maintaining this process.
Based at the plant located in Ta’ Zuta, Had-Dingli, you will be responsible for:
- Raising requisitions on the basis of established procedures.
- Keeping a record of all stock issues and receipts.
- Labelling and sorting incoming stock, ensuring items are placed in the respective location.
- Ensuring the stock and tools on loan are appropriately returned in good order and flagging any issues.
- Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Carrying out regular stock takes as may be required.
- Prepare reports on stock movements and information as requested by the Stores manager.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Minimum “O” level of education.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified.
- A driving licence is required; a licence to drive a fork lifter would also be considered an asset.
- Excellent organization skills.
- At least three years’ experience in storekeeping, Hands-on experience in the construction industry will be considered an asset.
Applicants who worked in garage workshops or have similar industry experience are also encouraged to apply by sending an email on email@example.com